The Colour Violet/Purple relates to the CROWN chakra which is at the top of the head in the human body.
The related organ to the crown chakra is the brain.
The endocrine gland is the pineal gland.
Problems associated with the Crown Chakra
Some of the physical problems relating to the crown chakra are:
- Parkinson's disease.
- Senile dementia.
- Many mental disorders.
- Dizziness, and even just feeling as if one has a muzzy head.
Violet relates to self knowledge/ spiritual awareness.
The colour violet is the union with your higher self, with spirituality, and your higher consciousness.
When this chakra is balanced the positive aspects of this colour will prevail. However, an imbalance in this chakra can produce the negative aspects of this colour.
Positive and negative aspects of the Crown Chakra
Some of the positive aspects of this colour/chakra are:-
- A reverence for all life.
- Self sacrificing in the service of others.
- An ability to see the appropriate route for the benefit of the higher self.
Some of the negative aspects of this colour/chakra are:-
- No concern for others.
- Feelings of superiority.
- Lack of contact with reality.